You may write better than you think!January 15, 2010 at 3:29 am | Posted in copywriting | Leave a comment
Tags: author, brand, communication, copwriter, copywrite, copywriting, error, organisation, plagiarism, write, writer, writing
Be careful when incorporating other people’s writing into yours.
I’m not talking plagiarism; I’m talking errors.
If you assume the other writer is better than you, you may sell yourself short.
Worse, you may check your writing for errors, but not theirs.
This leaves your communication vulnerable to mistakes you didn’t make. A double tragedy!
Every organisation and person has a ‘brand’.
Every communication builds or erodes that brand. There’s no middle ground.
Perfect communications build your brand.
Make your communications perfect.
Paul Hassing, Founder and Senior Writer, The Feisty Empire.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment »
- 3,128 hits
- And: another thing.
- Treasure grove
- Tanks for the memories – the importance of research
- The true tale of Elizabeth Frensington-Smythe
- .doc vs .docx – Which & why?
- Library books
- From DL to PDF to online & beyond!
- Notes on DL brochures
- Stew on this!
- Right between the eyes
- Qui Ckon CEO Ver.
- On your mark
- Cliche of the Titans
- Handle with care
- Speak or ZING?
- The best headline I’ve seen
- Cheap shots!
- Am I wasting my creative juice?
- How to write a foreword
- The quick & the dead
- Fanatics rule
- What is the ‘passive voice’?
- How to name things
- Making myself redundant
- You may write better than you think!
paulhassing on And: another thing. WorkLifeBankBalance on And: another thing. paulhassing on And: another thing.